Thursday

Blog #1 October 8th, 2010

3 comments:

  1. The wiki page is a great idea for all of us (as preservice teachers) to use. It really shows everyone what kind of PDS we work in. I really think this would be a great idea for students across the country to see how each school is different, even within the state it self. I know I would love to use this with a coworker once I travel overseas to teach. That way American and students in over countries can see the differences and similarities between each school.
    I really loved the creation of our wiki. My favorite part is the part about each one of our classrooms, because it shows that even though we work in the same school we have different classroom types. Also I loved that our school and community part because of the creative writing that we all put into the part.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to see your wiki about our classroom. Would you show it to me next week? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really liked your wiki cite! I especially liked your PDS Features page and would have to agree that professional development is key when working to become a teacher. You mentioned how the teachers at Mountainview all really embrace the WVU culture which is something I also have noticed at my PDS and it really creates a comfortable environment for us. From your wiki, I can tell that we have many of the same thoughts on the professional development schools and their effect on us as future teachers. Being in that type of environment and being exposed to real-life experiences allows us to become better prepared for our lives as educators. Over all I really enjoyed your wiki and it looks as if Mountainview is a really great school!

    ReplyDelete