My mentor teacher has been great this year. She has been helpful when I created lesson plans. She showed me that you can have great classroom management in whole group instruction and the students benefit from it. Her classroom was a great help with my action research. She was really easy to talk to and understood when I had my own problems to deal with. Overall it was a great mentorship this semester and I hope who ever has her as their mentor in the future they enjoy her as much as I did. My PDS mentors have been great mentors.
Looks like we both had really great experiences in our classroom this semester, and a lot of that is due to our strong relationships with our mentor teachers. It is great to have a mentor you are comfortable approaching with questions or concerns and also someone who is willing to help or guide answer those questions. I too will be very sad to have to leave my classroom and my teacher but I look forward to that new experience ahead of us and plan to approach it as I have done before, with full optimisim!
My mentor teacher has been great this year. She has been helpful when I created lesson plans. She showed me that you can have great classroom management in whole group instruction and the students benefit from it. Her classroom was a great help with my action research. She was really easy to talk to and understood when I had my own problems to deal with. Overall it was a great mentorship this semester and I hope who ever has her as their mentor in the future they enjoy her as much as I did. My PDS mentors have been great mentors.
ReplyDeleteLooks like we both had really great experiences in our classroom this semester, and a lot of that is due to our strong relationships with our mentor teachers. It is great to have a mentor you are comfortable approaching with questions or concerns and also someone who is willing to help or guide answer those questions. I too will be very sad to have to leave my classroom and my teacher but I look forward to that new experience ahead of us and plan to approach it as I have done before, with full optimisim!
ReplyDelete