Friday

Blog #4 April 15th

2 comments:

  1. For my practicum plan I rarely referred to the plan during the course of the semester. I have my own planner and to do lists thus the part of the plan that had all of our course schedules I never referred to. The part of the plan that we wanted to work on (learner goals) I referred to once when discussing how far I had come with my host teacher over the course of the semester. Other than that I did not use this plan the way it should have because it was a hassle to use. It was a great idea at the time but I am used to my way of organizing and it works for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also am more comfortable organizing my assignment and such in my own way. While I feel like this assignment would be beneficial for students who have trouble getting organized on their own, I don't think it was completely necessary for the rest of us. I did like making a list of learning goals because that allowed me to work on things I felt needed improvement while teaching.

    ReplyDelete